About The Festival
Music Midtown is Friday, September 18 (4pm – 11pm) and Saturday, September 19 (12pm – 11pm).
Early Bird GA Tickets are $136 + applicable service fees and will be available while supplies last. General Admission tickets are $156.00 + applicable service fees.
VIP tickets are $600 + applicable service fees and SUPER VIP tickets are $1,200 + applicable service fees. These tickets are very limited and only available while supplies last.
We highly recommend that you purchase tickets directly from Ticketmaster. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from other websites such as eBay, StubHub, Craigslist, etc.
Click HERE for more info!
Yes, everyone young and old is welcome at Music Midtown. Everyone requires a ticket to enter the festival.
Music Midtown takes place in Atlanta’s Piedmont Park.
Wristbands are NON-REPLACEABLE.
Getting to the Festival
Music Midtown is a car-less event, so all patrons are encouraged to bicycle, walk, UBER or take MARTA to the festival.
Valet bicycle parking is available on 10th Street adjacent to the Grady High school stadium.
Valet parking is available for SUPER VIP Ticket Holders. Click HERE, for more SUPER VIP information.
Walk, bike or ride! We encourage everyone to walk, bicycle, UBER or take MARTA to Music Midtown.
- New Uber users can receive $20 off their first ride by downloading the Uber app and signing up with the promo code MusicMidtown2015
- MARTA is a convenient way to get to the festival via the Midtown and Arts Center Stations on the Red and Gold rail lines. The closest free MARTA parking lot is the Lindbergh Center Station on the Red and Gold lines. Click HERE for more info.
- Walk / Ride the Beltline Eastside Trail from Inman Park or The Old Fourth Ward straight into Piedmont Park. Click HERE for more info. Bicyclers can take advantage of our complimentary Bike Valet located on 10th Street between the Charles Allen Gate and the Grady High School Stadium.
At the Festival
Yes, re-entry is permitted, but you must have your ticket scanned out when exiting. Your ticket must be “scanned out” in order to re-enter the festival.
We want to be sure that all fans enjoy the festival. Entrances at 12th Street, 14th Street, Charles Allen Drive and Park Drive Gates are all wheelchair accessible. There are two ADA Viewing Platforms located at each stage.
Our goal is that no one gets hurt at Music Midtown, but just in case there are three First Aid Stations throughout the Festival site. Additionally, there are free water stations so you can stay hydrated!
You can’t bring your own alcohol into the festival, but beer / wine / liquor is available from vendors inside the festival grounds with a valid photo ID.
No. Only service dogs are permitted.
Each patron is allowed to bring in one factory-sealed bottle of water, or one empty reusable water-bottle. Purses and handbags (no larger than 12″ x 12″) are allowed and subject to search. Towels and blankets are permitted.
Items that are not allowed at Music Midtown are the standard items that aren’t allowed at any festivals. If you’re in doubt, it’s best to leave that item at home.
Backpacks will not be permitted.
Professional camera equipment and recording devices are NOT permitted. No cameras with a detachable lens or video capabilities.
Roller-skates/blades, bikes, scooters, skateboards, or chairs of any kind are not allowed within the festival grounds.
Outside food items are not allowed.
And here’s the standard list of items that are absolutely not allowed:
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Backpacks and Camelbaks
- Glass containers
- Metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen
- Carts, tents, and chairs of any kind
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
ATMs are conveniently located throughout the festival grounds. Some vendors accept credit cards.
Participating in the Festival
We love volunteers, but unfortunately we are not permitted to use volunteer services at Music Midtown and we are already fully staffed for the festival. We appreciate your offer, but we can’t accept.